New Feature: Email Alerts
We’re always looking for new ways to generate you leads, especially when they don’t require you to lift a finger. That’s why we created a handy new feature that allows visitors to subscribe to any MLS® search page on your website. They automatically receive a daily email when new listings come on the market specifically matching what they’re looking for.
They fill in a simple form without having to become a member and sign up for an account.
This is the email they see when they sign up:
Then, once a day, they receive an email like this:
…and at the bottom, it prompts them to get in touch with you directly for more details.
As the agent on the site, you also get an email showing you details on the lead:
We hope you enjoy this new feature and that it helps grow your business. In the future we’re looking to add the same functionality to other areas such as buildings (when new listings come on the market in the building) and more.
Tweaks & Bug Fixes
- Bug fix: Certain listings we’re not geocoding properly which resulted in the map icon being shown over the ocean (default, when no coordinate data)
- Bug fix: Listing descriptions we’re being cut short sometimes (or repeating)
- Bug fix: Some listing photos weren’t loading when automatically imported, but existed on MLS version
- Bug fix: Red error on login screens
- You can now change the heading used on your blog (used to be restricted to “blog”)
- Made list of active listings in buildings more accurate in certain scenarios
- Other small improvements