By using the realtyninja.com web sites ("Service") and all services of RealtyNinja Services Ltd. ("RealtyNinja"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
RealtyNinja reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.realtyninja.com/terms.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While RealtyNinja prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that RealtyNinja cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- To enable MLS® related functionality, you must hold a valid real estate license, provide a valid Agent ID (or Member Code) and have consent, as applicable, to enter into this agreement from your local real estate board, broker or any other authority as required.
- To enable MLS® related functionality, you must sign a copy of the MLS® Reciprocity Salesperson Agreement, Member Website Broker Approval Form, or MLS® Reciprocity program depending on the requirements of your real estate board, broker or any other authority as required
- You take on full responsibility to follow all applicable MLS® rules, regulations, guidelines and local laws.
- You take on full responsibility to follow all applicable real estate council rules, regulations and guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to, rules pertaining to displaying your name(s), brokerage(s), office(s) or team name(s) on your website.
- RealtyNinja reserves the right to disable or delete your account, without warning, if you have made your website available at a full domain name without setting up proper payment on your account. This includes forwarding a full domain to your RealtyNinja temporary sub domain name, with or without domain masking.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. RealtyNinja cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright and spam laws).
- RealtyNinja provides "standard" customer support for no additional cost. RealtyNinja, in its sole discretion, will determine if your support request is considered to be outside the realm of "standard customer support", in which case you will be notified and presented with a time / cost estimate for your request, possible alternative solutions or refusal.
- RealtyNinja provides a free assisted setup / migration service which includes the setup or migration of a limited number of pages, searches, blog posts or other content on your website. RealtyNinja, in its sole discretion, will determine if your assisted setup / migration request is considered to be free. If your request requires additional work, outside the realm of the free setup / migration service, you will be notified and presented with a time / cost estimate for your request, possible alternative solutions or refusal.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- When you sign up for free, your website will be made available on a temporary sub domain name such as name.realtyninja.com. When you are ready to launch the website live you will need to enter payment on your account before the website will be available at a full domain name (such as www.name.com).
- Your credit card will be billed every month or every year depending on the option you chose when activating your account.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis, depending on the option you chose when paying for your account, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial periods of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for periods of time unused with a paid account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. RealtyNinja does not accept any liability for such loss.
- If the credit card on your account is unable to be processed, or if your account is delinquent, we will attempt to notify you and provide a 2 week grace period for you to re-enter your payment details. If payment is not received within 2 weeks; your website may be locked, unavailable, deleted or disabled until payment on your account is setup. RealtyNinja does not accept any liability for such loss.
Customer Referral Rewards Program
- This is a "Give 10% off Get 10% off" program. When you refer a friend to RealtyNinja, your friend gets a 10% off coupon code to use when they launch, and you automatically get 10% off when your friend launches as well.
- This program is for paying customers with launched websites or IDX accounts only. Trial accounts are not eligible. Once you've launched you will see a new section in the backend of your account (Under "Account > Referral Rewards") which contains your referral program widget.
- Once you're a paying customer, you will have your own unique link to share with friends. This link will be associated with your account and must be used by your friends in order to receive discounts. Your friend must also enter the coupon code presented to them when paying to launch their account.
- Discounts are stackable, starting at 10% and going up to 100% off. For example, 3 friends = 30% off, 10 friends = 100% off.
- Discounts get added and removed automatically. If your friend cancels their account then you lose the 10% discount associated with that friend.
- Discounts are revoked after 2 weeks if subscriptions expire. If expired accounts are unable to re-activate within a 2 week period they will lose all discounts associated with the account permanently.
- Discounts are not transferable between accounts under any circumstances. If an account is disabled all associated discounts will expire. This includes migrations from one account to another.
- Self-referrals are possible. Use your own unique link when signing up to claim subsequent discounts on your current and new accounts.
- After reaching a 100% discount you can still refer friends in order to create a "buffer" for discounts, but you will not be paid for referrals. Please consider our affiliate program if you're interested in making money selling accounts.
- Referral discounts are only applicable towards recurring subscription fees, and not one-time fees (such as design services).
- This program is effective from April 8, 2019 and does not include prior referrals. Only new accounts created after this date are eligible.
- Existing coupons/discounts are not affected by this program and will stack. If you have an existing discount it will be combined with any discount from this program, which may result in you getting a 100% discount before referring 10 paying accounts.
- This program is limited to Listings-Only (IDX) accounts and full website customers using a katana theme (our newest theme platform). If you are using our older themes (such as Shinobi, Element, Classic, etc.) this program is not available and we recommend that you upgrade your website to Katana for free. By default, agents that signed up after December 2017 are all using a Katana theme. If you're not sure what theme your website is using you can always contact us at email@example.com.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling the Service. You can cancel the Service at any time by logging into the backend of your website, hotsheet or IDX account and clicking the "Account" link from the navigation menu at the top of the screen. The account screen provides a simple cancellation link which will take you to the cancellation request form. Once you submit the cancellation form, we will process your request within 2 business days. In the event that your credit card was charged for your next renewal before we complete the cancellation, a full refund will be provided.
- Cancellation requests cannot be processed via phone, email or live chat. All cancellations must be done via the "Account" link in the backend of your RealtyNinja website, hotsheet or IDX account. Contact us if you are unable to locate this page and we will send you a direct link.
- All of your content may be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information may or may not be recoverable once the Service is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid pay period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- RealtyNinja, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other RealtyNinja service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. RealtyNinja reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- RealtyNinja reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees and yearly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the RealtyNinja Site (realtyninja.com) or the Service itself.
- RealtyNinja shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with Canadian copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your content.
- RealtyNinja does not pre-screen content, but RealtyNinja and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright RealtyNinja Services Ltd., All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from RealtyNinja.
- The web design, content, computer programs, backend code, included libraries, technical processes are owned by RealtyNinja and their respective owners. You do not own any part of the website, web design, programming or content in any way, except for the content that you developed and added to your account.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We disclaim all terms, conditions, guarantees, representations and warranties (express, implied, statutory and otherwise), in respect of the service, including those of merchantability, non-infringement, title, quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
- You understand that RealtyNinja uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, RealtyNinja, or any other RealtyNinja service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by RealtyNinja.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any RealtyNinja customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 500 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by RealtyNinja) of other RealtyNinja customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption. We will contact you in advanced if we notice any unusually high bandwidth on your account.
- RealtyNinja does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You understand that RealtyNinja is not a domain service provider or registrar and does not own your domain name.
- You are responsible for renewing your domain name with your domain registrar.
- You understand that your website may not be available at your domain name if your domain is not renewed with your domain registrar.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- RealtyNinja has no control over the policies of search engines (such as Google).
- RealtyNinja is not responsible or liable for changes to your website's search engine rankings in any way.
- Search engines make changes to their algorithms that may negatively affect your website's search ranking.
- Your website may take an indiscriminate amount of time to appear in search results, or may be excluded entirely.
- You expressly understand and agree that RealtyNinja shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if RealtyNinja has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- If, despite the above limitations, we become liable to you in respect of the service, that liability will be limited to the fees you paid to us for your use of the service in the 3 months prior to the event giving rise to the liability.
- The failure of RealtyNinja to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and RealtyNinja and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and RealtyNinja (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- RealtyNinja, at it's sole discretion, reserves the right to display a "Powered by RealtyNinja", "Site Powered by RealtyNinja", "Real Estate Website by RealtyNinja" or "REALTOR® Website by RealtyNinja" text or graphic link at the bottom of your website, IDX or hotsheet account. Unauthorized removal of this link will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at realtyninja dot com.
Updated October 27, 2022