We are RealtyNinja, a fast-growing software company that provides awesome websites to real estate agents across Canada. Our platform allows them to create beautiful lead-capture websites without technical experience.
We are currently a team of 14 passionate, location-independent experts from Canada, Philippines, USA, Mexico, and Brazil and we're looking to add an incredible full-time Customer Support Ninja to our team! Could that be you?
This role is perfect for someone seeking a long-term career from the comfort of their home, or anywhere in the world. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm PST (Vancouver time).
As our new Customer Support Ninja you'll be responsible for helping our customers (Canadian real estate agents) with various aspects of their RealtyNinja website.
You'll be an integral part of our team, working closely with our customers, others in your department and collaborating with everyone via Slack, Zoom, Basecamp, Helpscout, Dialpad, and other tools.
Your general responsibilities may include:
- Helping customers set up their new website, making changes to their site, migrating content from their old website to their new one and basic data entry.
- Advising customers on how to most effectively use our platform to create a great website for their real estate business (solving problems, not just answering questions).
- Troubleshooting issues related to their website, real estate listings, domain name, email, browser and other technical problems they may encounter.
- Emailing, chatting (live chat) and calling customers regarding their websites (both inbound and outbound communication).
- Updating our internal documentation regarding various customer support processes.
- Updating customer-facing documentation regarding various website functionality.
- Virtually attending weekly team meetings and one-on-one's.
Because our team is entirely mobile and spans the world, the ideal candidate must have very strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and be extremely organized. We value a good fit over experience, but relevant experience in the website design, customer support and marketing worlds is like gold.
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE the following:
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Reliable and excited by fast-paced work.
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, looking to grow personally & professionally.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt very quickly.
- Love helping people, friendly, empathetic, compassionate and understanding.
- Strong Internet/Computer literacy (good general experience with computers, browsers, email, word-processing, spreadsheets, online research, etc.).
- Have a good internet connection and computer along with a mic and webcam. We will communicate via phone and video, not just chat..
- Have a relatively up-to-date smartphone. We use apps like Dialpad for our phone system, Zoom for weekly video meetings, etc..
- Have a reliable, private, quiet space to work from on a daily basis.
- Be working and online in Slack during business hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm PST) and attend our weekly company-wide video meetings, other meetings as required.
The ideal candidate IDEALLY HAS the following:
- A strong record of customer service or VA experience.
- Strong technical ability. We don't need a computer scientist for this role, but we'd like you to already have a solid understanding of computers, the internet and modern technology.
- Experience with the real estate industry.
- Experience with Slack, Basecamp, Google Docs/Sheets, Dropbox, Helpscout, Zoom and other modern communication/project management tools.
- Experience with basic graphic editing.
- Basic experience with Email, Domains and modern SEO.
Note: If you're missing some of these skills but you learn quickly we want you to apply regardless. We believe that skills can be learned, but finding the right person is key!
The ideal candidate MUST NOT:
- Be working for other companies while employed (we want your full attention).
- Be an agency or company, we want an individual only. No exceptions.
- Be planning on quitting soon, we want to invest long-term in our team.
We provide extensive training on all our systems and processes during an official 3 month period, then ongoing as needed. We will start slow with basic tasks and will increase the variety and complexity of the tasks as we get used to working together.
- Competitive salary (Full time position of 40 hours per week).
- 13th month in the Philippines.
- Paid training (3 months) at a slightly reduced rate.
- Paid holidays and sick days.
How to apply for this position
** Please read this section carefully**
Email admin[at]realtyninja.com with the following:
- Subject line “I'm the Support Ninja You're Looking For!”
- Attach your up-to-date resume/CV and portfolio
- Answer the question "Why are you the ideal Ninja for this position?" in your email or in a short video/audio clip. We really prefer videos because it gives us a good sense of you as the actual person, beyond just words in an email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted for consideration will be required to have an initial video interview with our Manager as well as a more comprehensive questionnaire.
Best of luck! Thank you!