Over three years ago, we rebranded the RealtyNinja blog and called it “The Dojo” – since then, we’ve been publishing articles almost every single week.
A “Dojo” is a room or space where martial arts is studied and practiced.
We thought it was a fitting title, since we are Ninjas and since the objective of our blog articles was always to provide education & value to real estate agents; be it technical, theoretical, inspirational or philosophical.
A couple of weeks ago, we decided to put together a short video that would summarize some of the most important lessons we’ve covered in The Dojo since its inception. I’m happy to announce that video is officially here.
The video is just below this sentence, and below that is a brief transcript and all the links mentioned in the video. We hope you enjoy!
Write Listing Descriptions that SELL With This AIDA Template
- AIDA Format stands for Attention, Interest, Desire, Action
- Proven sales format for writing high converting sales copy
- Download the AIDA Listing Description tool for free at the link above
Here’s Why New REALTORS® Need The Nicest Websites
- From day one, you’re competing against the veterans of the industry
- How you can beat them in marketing is through your website, technology, social media
- A beautiful website tends to convert higher in terms of visitors > leads > prospects
Instagram TV (IGTV) for REALTORS®
- Know your niche market and go after them on the right channels
- If you’re targeting younger clients, perhaps IGTV is the right one to pursue
- Be aware of what’s out there, and pick the right choice for your target demographic
Will REALTORS® Be Replaced by Technology?
- AI is going to help you automate the boring and mundane aspects of your job
- When people hire an agent, they are looking for trust and connection with another person
- Focus on the values you bring to the table, leverage the AI to do what you’re trying to do
Create the Ultimate REALTOR® Community Web Page Using Katana
- Focus on niche and provide value to the people of that niche through your website
- This will help you rank higher on SEO, and will help your ads convert a lot better
- Focus on being the “Big Fish in a Small Pond” instead of in a “Big Pond”
Is Your Real Estate Website SSL Secure? What REALTORS® Need to Know About HTTPS
- Make sure your real estate website is SSL secure or modern browsers will warn visitors
- This can adversely affect your website conversions, especially since real estate is reliant on trust
- If you are a RealtyNinja customer, we’ve got you covered for free
The Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Your Real Estate Listings Google Rank
- MLS® Data is duplicate content, and because of this it is not rewarded by search engines
- Customize the MLS® Listing on YOUR real estate website so that it is unique
- This will help your website rank higher on search engines for that listing address
Advice from Modern REALTORS® to New Agents
- One of the best things you can do as a new agent is to get yourself a mentor
- Someone who has been in the business for years, and can help you get your bearings
- Offer to help them somehow… open houses, technology, website management, etc.
Real Estate Landing pages Are Easier Than Ever With Katana
- Creating ads or posting links on social media? Send people to a landing page with one objective
- Don’t send people to your homepage where people can get lost in all the information
- If you are a RealtyNinja customer using Katana, you can create unlimited landing pages for free
Thank you for tuning in today, Ninjas! If you found this video useful, please browse The Dojo regularly for more articles every month. Also, download the free 3-part ebook series at the bottom of this article.
Thanks a lot, and have an awesome day!