Paragon Switch Prepared
As you know, key western Canadian real estate boards are preparing to make a switch over to the new Paragon MLS® system in the coming months. We’re working closely with the boards to adapt our system to the change, and we expect a smooth transition without any additional work on your part. We’ll keep you posted as we get closer to the switch.
CREA’s Data Distribution Facility (DDF) is Ready!
Our developers have been working hard on DDF integration and we’re proud to announce that we’ve officially launched DDF integration for RealtyNinja clients! Check out all of the boards that we are currently supporting: www.realtyninja.com/boards
Not sure what DDF is? Here’s 10 things you should know about DDF.
Upcoming Features & Improvements
Better Search Engine Optimization:
As the web and search engines evolve, it’s our job to keep up and make sure your website has all the tools you need to stay ahead. That’s why we’re working with world-class experts and dedicating more resources towards important SEO improvements and features. Stay tuned for more updates on that front.
Better Lead Capture & CRM Integration:
We understand how important it is to capture and convert the traffic on your website. Over the coming months, we’re going to improve the built-in lead generators on your site and add industry-proven methods of capturing more leads. We’re also working hard on integrating the forms on your site with real estate CRM’s such as Follow Up Boss. Keep your eye out for those awesome updates coming soon.
New Mobile-Friendly Themes:
Our designers are in the process of creating the next generation of beautiful REALTOR® website themes that are mobile-first, fully responsive and optimized for every screen out there. We can’t wait to show you once they’re ready. You’ll love it.
New Feature: Navigation Menu Labels
On your RealtyNinja website, you can now set an item in your navigation menu as just a label without a link. This means that it won’t be an actual page, and can act as a top-level category for a set of sub-pages. This can save you time because you won’t have to write content for the top-level page if you don’t want to. Click here to see how it works.
New Feature: Smarter Page Manager
You’ll now find that managing the pages in your RealtyNinja website is easier than ever, because it automatically saves the order as you re-arrange pages.
Our Five Year Anniversary!
We just celebrated the 5th anniversary of launching RealtyNinja! It’s been an amazing journey so far and we have you to thank for that. Cheers to many more years to come!
Time For A Fresh REALTOR® Brand?
SnapStats® is an affordable service providing the best statistic reports available that will increase your influence and income in your business.
If you’re a SnapStats® customer, our team will ensure that your RealtyNinja website has a nicely designed page about the SnapStats® reports you provide, along with a sample report and a sign up form.
Other Updates, Bug Fixes & Tweaks
- MLS® Search results now load even faster, with up to 500% speed improvements on certain boards
- Dropdown menus used to act up on some Android phones, now they don’t
- Image uploaders in the backend now show a proper loading message while photos are being processed
- Toronto & Calgary MLS® listing data fixes have been implemented
- The technology we use for Geocoding listing locations has been improved
- Added direct link to listings on IDX accounts
- Listing labels (open house and sold) no longer overlap navigation dropdowns and get stuck when scrolling on some phones
- Cleaned up source code to minimize load times even further
- Paging on MLS® Searches is now smoother
- Lots of other tweaks and small bug fixes
Recent Lessons From The Dojo
Latest articles from The Dojo – A free place to learn how to become a real estate marketing ninja:
- The Best Links to Learn About DDF
- RESAAS: The Modern Real Estate Agent’s Marketing Checklist for Listings
- #SenseiSays: Focus on what you do best
- #SenseiSays: Content Creation is King
- 5 Blog Ideas to Inspire the Modern Real Estate Agent
- What Branding & Positioning Means to a Rockstar Real Estate Agent