To our awesome customers and friends; we are introducing a one day, hands-on, beginner’s guide to making sense of and effectively utilizing the tools and technologies available to REALTORS® today.
The course will be offered through The Real Estate Learning Lab. They provide a variety of pre and post licensing courses for real estate agents, including an impressive QuickStart 6 week licensing program. RealtyNinja’s own Casimir Loeber and Ramin Sabour have created a new technology course at The Lab called “The Technocrat”.
Find out more about The Technocrat course and enroll today.
Our first class is on Thursday July 7th, 2011!
Technology should make your life easier, so why is it so confusing? It’s not too late to get yourself up to speed with the latest tools and tech available to REALTORS® that will save you time, generate leads and help you effectively manage your real estate business.
Let our tech experts guide you through the wonderful world of technology and see how you can get it working for you, not against you. Our course is specifically designed for the non-technical real estate agent. Whether you’re looking to start from scratch or brush up on your skills, our hands-on and down-to-earth approach is for you.
- An effective REALTOR® website – types of websites, features and how to use them. (We will also review the RealtyNinja system)
- Blogging – topics, frequency, best practices, etc.
- Social media – using social networks for business
- Photos and videos – services, tips, best practices, etc.
- Online marketing – gain exposure for yourself and your listings
- Beginners guide to search engine optimization – getting found online
- Mobile devices available today – smart phones, tablets, apps for REALTORS®, etc.
- Software and online services – CRM, organization, scheduling, etc.
The fist class is on July 7th at 1591 Bowser Avenue, North Vancouver and will run from 10am to 3pm. For more information on the schedule and costs and to enroll, please visit The Technocrat website.
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the world’s third largest (that’s over 685,000,000 users, approximately 1 in 13 people on Earth, and over 50% of the Canadian population).
- A new member joins LinkedIn every second.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world.
- 90% of consumers trust peer reviews and only 14% trust advertisements.
- Facebook tops Google for weekly web traffic.
- 43% of 55 to 74 year olds use the web frequently.
- Over 30% of Facebook users are over the age of 35.
- 140 million tweets are sent per day on Twitter (with over 165 million users).
- Over 1.08 billion people own a smart phone.
- By 2014 mobile internet usage will take over desktop internet usage.
- One half of local business searches are performed on a mobile device.
- Women aged 35 to 54 are the most active group in mobile socialization.
- Over 90% of all home buyers begin their search online.
The ROI of learning how to effectively use technology and social media is that your business will still exist in 5 years.
Want More Information? Ready To Enroll?
You can also talk directly to a career counselor at The Lab by calling (604) 979-2020. You can also call RealtyNinja at (604) 929-7969 for details on the course.