Have you ever been on LIVE video? I tried it for the first time ever yesterday… and it was awesome!
Yesterday afternoon Ramin and I were joined by Heather Clifford and Catherine Aird – the brilliant ladies at Keep It Simple Social Media – for RealtyNinja‘s first ever Facebook *LIVE* event.
In the live event, I think we debunked a few modern real estate marketing myths. We did so primarily by having a general discussion around the proper use of social media and website marketing for REALTORS®.
Some of the lessons to look out for as you watch this video:
- You don’t own 3rd party sites – you do own the content on your website.
- Cut through the noise – don’t just be present.
- Invest in your Unicorns – ride your unicorns to glory.
- Keep your lead forms short – fewer barriers to entry (use Wufoo.)
- Send social media engagers to website – these are qualified leads.
- Use your website to host content – share that content on social media.
Watch Social Chats Episode 5:
Become a Marketing Ninja in 30 Minutes
One of the neat things about Facebook LIVE video:
As soon as the event wraps up, a recording of the video is saved and posted on your Facebook Page. Keep that in mind next time you’re thinking about creating some video content… try it live! Facebook LIVE also allows you to engage with viewers live, as they comment and ask questions.
Enough chit chat, click play ^ ABOVE ^ and watch this Ninjafied episode of Social Chats, hosted by Keep It Simple Social Media!
After our event wrapped up, the four of us stopped at Browns on Lower Lonsdale for debriefing and cocktails!